Technical Services You Require, Professional Consultation When You Need It
call us at 800.755.1605
or email us.
Technical only flow cytometry, from Genoptix®, provides you with best-in-class technical services in a format that’s easy to use and interactive.
Our expert team of hematopathologists is available to you to interpret the case whenever you need to convert it to a professional interpretation.
Easy To Use
- Easy identification of pre-gated results
- Easy detection of specimen populations by pre-assigned colors
- Histograms organized by cell lineages for easy assessment
- Layouts allow you to modify gating in real-time for further analysis
- Access and download published layouts within 24-hours from receipt of specimen
- Difficult cases can be converted to a professional interpretation by a Genoptix hematopathologist
Specific Populations Gated
- CD45 dim (possible blast population)
- CD45 negative (possible blast population or plasma cell)
- CD45 dim with low SSC (bone marrow only to characterize hematogones)
- Other (cell debris)
Additional Panels for Difficult Cases
- Mature B/Hairy Cell — This 6-color add on assists you in further characterization of B cell leukemia/lymphomas with additional B cell markers, including markers that differentiate hairy cell leukemia
- Large Granular Lymphocyte (LGL) — This 6-color add on assists you in further differentiating mature T cell neoplasia, including natural killer cell markers that are a feature in LGL
- Multiple Myeloma — This 8-color add on is used if there are excess plasma cells in the sample. It identifies whether plasma cells are monoclonal or polyclonal and characterizes the plasma cells using diagnostic and prognostic markers
- Undifferentiated Acute Leukemia — This 6-color add on assists in further characterization of acute leukemias, specifically in difficult or undifferentiated cases. It includes additional B and T lymphoid markers and myeloid markers that can exclude/include rare cases of megakaryocytic, erythroblastic leukemias